This conference intends to provide a forum for discussion and exchange of ideas on the main theme as well as sub themes. The main objectives of the conference are:
• Develop a clear understanding on the role of web technology, social media and mobile apps and IT professional in knowledge innovation and knowledge management.
• Increase the expertise, and provide the best possible platform by educating students and attracting new researchers to provide skills to design interactive and dynamics websites.
• To provide knowledge on web architecture, web services, client side and server side scripting technologies to focus on the development of web-based information systems and web services.
• To provide Social media features a rich user experience, dynamic content, scalability, openness and collective intelligence. Social media include social networks, web blogs, micro blogging, content communities, podcasts and wikis.
• To develop consumer and enterprise mobile applications using representative mobile devices and platforms using modern development methodologies.