How to Participate ?
Interested candidate are requested to send the duly filled registration form. The candidate who wishes to contribute their submission should send the electronic copy of their paper at the following e-mail: email@example.com. The submission for the Conference may be in the form of descriptive, critical, research papers and case studies to mirror theory, research, practice and reflective thinking in the above area. Paper should contain abstract not more than 100 words along with key words the abstract may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Instructions for Paper Submission
1. Contributors are requested to ensure that their paper should not exceed 5 Printed pages. The paper should be typed in Times New Roman (12 pts.) font on one side of A-4 paper in double line spacing with wide margins. The full length accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN numbers.
2. One paper should not contain more than two authors.
3. All charts and graphs should be drawn and labeled clearly.
4. Only those references, which are actually used in the text, should be included in the reference list.
5. The contributor should certify on a separate sheet that the manuscript is his/her original contribution. It should be mentioned that the paper has not been submitted or accepted for publication anywhere else.
6. Paper should contain abstract not more than 250 words along with key words.
7. Paper must accompany the following details of authors:-
• Name of the author with designation
• Name of the co-author with designation
• Correspondence address, contact number, and e-mail ID and Profile of the authors with Organization / Institution name